I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by author, Sandra Bunino. Thanks a bunch, Sandra! (((hugs)))
I met Sandra through my Six Sentence Sunday posts. She's one of those authors whose site I always made it a point to visit. Sandra writes sizzling romance with soul and she's the nicest person you ever want to meet. Her writing journey and life are worth reading about and her debut story, Sara's Smile, is catching some positive attention! Find out more about Sandra and her work here. One day I'd love to visit Sandra, not only because she's the BOMB but also because she lives close to New York City, which is my favorite city in the world :).
What is the Beautiful Blogger Award, you ask? Well, here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award (check) 2. Paste the award on your blog (check) 3. Link the person who nominated you for the award (check) 4. Post 7 random things about yourself (scratching my head) 5. Nominate 7 bloggers (rubbing hands together with devilish glee)
So here are 7 random things about me:
1) I have a special liking for the number "3" or any numbers that are divisible by 3 (a little OCD???) :)
2) I love carbs but they're my enemy - and I swear this time I will lose weight.
3) I love to make people happy with food - as in, cooking them food (so far I haven't killed anybody, as far as I know)
4) I'd rather live in a small, cheaper place and have money leftover for fun and travel than own a big house (would be great to have both, but I'm not Nora Roberts yet :)).
5) I'm spiritual rather than religious, and think politics would make a great board game (one of those you never finish).
6) I miss my favorite restaurants in Atlanta, GA and wish I could teleport from Malta for dinner every once in a while.
7) I wish I had that cool superpower that allows you to touch a book and absorb all its contents in under 10 seconds.
The following are all wonderful souls I find worthy of receiving the Beautiful Blogger Award and I’m passing the award on to them. I follow them and you should, too! Please check them out: